These 5-pocket pants are made of a traditional Japanese fabric called sashiko. In this particular case, it’s MOMOTARO’s proprietary midweight Sashiko indigo dyed fabric. Cut in their Narrow Tapered silhouette, these have a semi-low rise, semi-slim thigh and narrow leg opening.
– Momotaro original garment indigo-dyed Sashiko fabric
– One Wash fabric
– Narrow tapered silhouette
– Momotaro metal zipper opening
– Momotaro original jacquard pocket bags
– Momotaro original leather waistband patch
– Copper Male Rivets
– Copper Female Rivets with Momotaro Peach branding
– Filled belt loops
– Jacquard pocket lining
– Taped seam
– 32.5" Inseam
– 100% Cotton
– Made in Japan
Important Note: Every dyed product will lose colour. This is due to the special indigo dying process. After several washes, the losing of colour will be less and will stop over time. Some helpful advise:
– When washing, close the zipper and fasten all buttons and always turn the pants inside out. Wash separately. When drying, hang the pants (preferabbly in shade) inside out and let the pants dry naturally.
– Pay attention when you sit on light surfaces
– Be careful with wearing light clothes (i.e. underwear). Body warmth may cause indigo to fade out
Country Of Manufacture
Fits true to size.
Fabric / Material
There are no reviews yet.